Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Heartfelt

So its late and I cant sleep and I know I am going to regret it in the morning. It has been a few weeks since I have updated this. I am laying bed with chronicles of narnia playing in the background and my husband sleeping peacefully besides me. We have been talking about so many dreams and hopes that we want to see happen and yet sometimes I am scared for fear that it would be hoped for in vain. Its a growing experience in my faith right now. I am still amazed at this man that God blessed me with for a husband and our life together so far. I am also blessed so much with our church family. I love Liberty and I feel at home every time I walk through the doors. I have been working in the nursery and love it it helps a little with curbing the baby fever burning right now knowing that God will bless us with our bundle of joy when He knows we are ready for it and yet I wish it was now.

No comments:

Post a Comment