Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finding my life while losing myself

Yep thats what I said... I started another blog yesterday as I also started an incredible personal journey of weight loss and healthy living and permenant lifestyle change. Come check it out and maybe leave a shout of encouragement a long the way. But remember the old adage from your momma, "If you can't say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all" This has been an extremely personal battle that I have fought and lost (most of the time) all of my life. So I invite you to come along and watch but nasty comments or jokes will not be tolerated if you don't care about it than don't follow. I will be posting a lot there as I also plan on finding out the reasons behind why this has been a battle and hopefully and prayerfully this will no longer be a battle with me.


Finding My Life While Losing Myself a Journey to Weight Loss and Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment