Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

...

I have no title for this blog, I wouldn't even know how to classify what I am saying or if I even have the words to say. I started this year out with a plan to grow and change my life. There really wasn't a big need to change my life, except that I just felt stuck. I felt like I was in a rut and I didn't know how to get out of it. I was at a point in my life that everything is going pretty great; amazing husband, paid for house, finally a dependable car. I just felt like something was missing in my life though, I didn't know what it was. We have an amazing roommate that is more family to us than roommate. God truly knew what He was doing when He brought her into my life 11 years ago and than brought her back into my life when I was single as my roommate 3 years ago. We had been able to travel and see our close friends in Savannah and although I missed them I really really enjoyed our visits with them and the freedom that we could take off at a drop of a hat and go see them. We even really enjoyed their church and said that if God ever moved us to Savannah we would have already found our home church. Even still everything was going good from the outside. I was dissatisfied with life. I felt a emptiness in life. I felt like I was missing something and lacking something. I still don't really know what it was but I know that in the past 4 months my life has changed that I have learned so much and feel like I have grown leaps and bounds and yet the last 4 months hasn't been all that fun at times. Even in the past few weeks I have come to the point that I am truly enjoying reading my bible and finally feel like I am understanding it in a way I have never have. The stories I have known are becoming real. I also have in the past month really sensed a change in my physical body as I have begun to regularly work out. I feel my strength returning and I feel my physical body changing as well. I feel that my marriage is strengthening. I am finding such a peace in my life that has been missing for awhile. I feel that I am returning to my first love as the bible would say. I am enjoying my walk with God more and feel His presence in my life more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment