Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 by 30

So next month I turn 27. I can't believe it 27. It is way closer to 30 than I would like it to be. I mean it's scary how fast my life has flown by; it seems like just last week my parents dropped me off for my first day of kindergarten and yesterday I graduated high school. Reality is its been 9 years since I finished high school and 22 years since I was dropped off for my first day of kindergarten. Its been 3 years since my love and I went on our first date and tomorrow will be 3 years since we became each others boyfriend/girlfriend. In the past 3 years I have grown and changed and matured and learned so much. I am hoping though that the next 3 years and my 30's are much more relaxed than my early 20's have been. I ready for things to settle down a little. Well as I creep ever so much more closer to 30 way faster than I would like. I decided to make a list of resolutions, I guess for lack of a better word, that I would like to accomplish before I am 30. Some of them are easy and can be accomplished quite quickly and easily some might take the next 3 years to accomplish and some are completely in the control of God. But here are my 30 goals for the next 3 years (I might add some more as I check them off.)


  • Read the Bible at least 10 times
  • Take a cruise with my husband
  • Have a baby
  • Reach my goal weight
  • Possibly have/adopt second baby
  • Get my associates degree
  • Become a notary
  • Become debt free
  • Get one years worth of income into savings
  • Go cross country
  • Start my bachelors degree
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Run a 5k
  • Have the ministry completely self sufficient
  • Take cooking classes
  • Learn another language
  • Have dream house plans picked out
  • Purchase brand new never been driven vehicle
  • Run/walk a 10k
  • Read 100 Books (got any suggestions)
  • Do a public speaking engagement
  • Purchase a Mac laptop
  • See my husband healed
  • Finish decorating all the rooms in my house
  • Go to New York
  • Go camping in a RV
  • Upgrade wedding band for both of us
  • Do not go into debt
  • Purchase an income property
  • Buy brand new pots and pans

1 comment:

  1. You're just a young'un. This year I am out of high school 30 years. I'm old enough to be your mother. LOL

    ReplyDelete