Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

local mini-adventure


the bubs and my honey talking


getting darker and the moon light on the water is beatutiful

Jeremy with his feet in the sand he said it had been 15 years


finally an actual good pic of the bubs and I


check out the moon not even 8 o'clock yet


yep this is us loving it at the beach


15 years waiting for this



sunset at the beach



Jeremy riding in my car to the beach


So Jeremy and I made our first trip this summer to the beach tonight. We went with my little brother and he was able to help pull Jeremy out on the beach in his non-motorized wheelchair. Jeremy was able to put his barefeet in the sand it was the first time he tells me it was the first time in 15 years. Makes me even more thankful for all the stuff I can do that I dont even think about like getting sand in between my toes being able to go in the gulf and not even give it a second thought. Here are some pictures from our trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment