Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Magic Trick?

So I just wondered how I use to be able to go like an entire month without laundry and only have like a basket maybe a basket and a half of clothes and now that I am engaged I have to do laundry like every week its makes me wonder because my laundry is like doubled. LOL its another adventure. By the way Jeremy and I are so excited to start the biggest adventure of our life and that is marriage starting October 9th we will become one and enjoy many little adventures along the way. Of course there is no way to necessarly pack a physical suitcase for marriage but we definitely have been preparing for this trip such as forgiveness, patientience, also we have been studying the bible for God's unfailing advice on marriage. Well I was just taking a short break from my piles of laundry so back to it. Have a great day y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment