Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...

...well almost. I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE fall. There isnt one thing I can think of that I dont like. One thing about living in Florida is that at least is cools down from our hot summers and this summer has been record hot at least it feels that way to me. Although this summer has been fun. I have been able to spend lots of time with my nieces and I know that will change a little more once school starts although I might actually get my baby (she doesnt think so) niece more as my sister in law is going back to school the same time my two older nieces go back to school; but anyways enough about summer. I love fall for the cooler weather, falling leaves, open windows and doors, fire in the fireplace, my anniversary, pumpkins, scarecrows (although those are actually more springtime and summer), sweaters, jackets, hot apple cider. Than there are the emotions that go along at least for me, I always feel closer to family in the fall and winter maybe because of all the holidays, and thankfulness, and gratefulness, and blessedness (if that is a word). Also another thing about fall that tops my list is that my absolute favorite holiday is coming and that is Christmas of course with Christmas comes hot cocoa and carols and christmas lights and buying presents and giving gifts. This next season makes me very reflective on all of the blessings I have in my life and how thankful I am for them. This year I do have one more thing to be very thankful for and that is the fact that I have been married for 1 year this october. I can't believe its already been a year, I thought for sure this year would go by so slowly and for whoever said that the first year of marriage is the hardest I sure wish they could have had our first year, It was actually pretty easy. I am so thankful even now.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, Katie! Your joy and happiness shines through. As far as the first year flying by, get used to it. I can't believe that this past May we were 22 years--almost as long as you and your hubby are old and it seems like it was just yesterday. It's scary how quickly life passes and how suddenly you start to realize, "Hey, I'm getting old." Guess I'm feeling a bit old today since my brother-in-law passed away this afternoon. Anyway, cherish your time here. It's fleeting.

    ReplyDelete