Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday

I know I have been incognito for a little bit now and to come back I thought I would fill out this fun little survey to get to know me a little better!
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
My childhood dreams are almost exactly where I am at right now. The one thing I need to complete those dreams and will happen in due time is babies. I am married to the man of my dreams and we work together at our church and also have our ministry.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
A/C, Seriously!, you do not want to meet me when I am overheated.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
My parents did not make me keep up on school stuff. I went to my granny's house during the summer and we were too busy playing to do school stuff

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
No.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Nope I am a stay at home wife and somedays I do not get out of my pj's

No comments:

Post a Comment