Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Bucket List

So I am not real big on resolutions but I do like the idea of a bucket list things that I want to do by the time I kick the bucket but since I don't plan on doing that any time soon. So what follows is a list of things I would like to do this year.


  1. Read my whole Bible this year (I started a plan on the youversion app on my iphone)
  2. Lose 100 lbs this year. 
  3. Fall more in love with God
  4. Fall more in love with my husband
  5. Build my marriage stronger with God's help
  6. Go on vacation with just my husband
  7. Strengthen my Faith and trust in God
  8. Get Pregnant (at least would love to get pregnant and have the baby as well this year)
  9. Get my office painted and decorated
  10. Work with my Husband to build our ministry with God
  11. Lead a small group @ Liberty with my Hubby
  12. Get involved more @ church
  13. Develop new friendships
  14. Read 25 books that I have never read
  15. Make a difference in someone's life. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you wil surely get more faith this year with that list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete