Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

VACATION!!!!

Vacation Time!!! I am so excited. Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Savannah Georgia. My hubby and our roommate are all going to be able to go. This is the first trip that my hubby and I have been on together since before we got married. We are going to go see my best friend, hubby, and baby. They are doing their baby's baby dedication this weekend and they will have lots of family and friends there this weekend. I am so excited because we will be able to be there for 5 days, thats the longest we have ever been able to stay there most of the time we are there just for the weekend. Usually from Friday to Sunday. This will be my honey's first time to meet their baby. I will be posting pictures when we get back next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment