Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Recap...

As far back as I can remember I have always loved Christmas. Growing up we always decorated the day after Thanksgiving since I have been married I have decorated starting the first of November. This year however I have not been in the mood to decorate or to do a lot. It took me until the 23rd to even finish all my Christmas shopping and I still felt like I was forgetting people. I am actually kinda of looking forward to even taking the decorations down. I really explain it. Maybe its because I have been doing so much work to get things packed up and put away so we can show the house and get it sold that pulling out more stuff didn't really make any sense. However we did have a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas morning with Jeremy's parents and ate lunch with them. We were able to skype with Jeremy's brother in Oregon before we headed out to my parents house for Christmas with my aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and sister in law. My older brother wasnt able to make it home this christmas from starting his new job as a truck driver. My in-laws on top of helping us pack a lot of our stuff, cleaned our roof, and power washed our drive way they also paid for a two night getaway at a hotel or condo of our choice. Jeremy and I took advantage of that and we spent two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn and we were able to have a nice quiet couple of days. We were able to catch up on Scandal. It was nice and quiet. I know the days are coming to close much to soon where we will have a house full of kids for now but sometimes its nice to get away. We got back today and I think I am coming down with a cold not fun. I feel tired and have a scratchy sore throat. I am hoping I can go to church in the morning seems like forever since I have been in church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment