Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catching Up

So today I have finally accomplished a task that set out to do like a month ago and that was hang up a shelf and move someo pictures. Now, now there were road blocks that got in my way and a busy schedule to compete with. Road Block number one wall were I went to hang the shelf had no studs in it so I had to go buy some drywall anchors. So I accomplished road block one and bought the drywall anchors. Well shortly after buying those but before I hung the shelf I got the urge to rearrange which actually led to road block 2 I now had placed the couch and end table in front of the wall were the shelf was going so I now had to find another place, but to make a long story short I finally got it hung today with pictures on it and I also hung the stars that I bought in February. These arent just any stars these were the very first items I bought for our house as decorations before Jeremy and I were even engaged. I also finally organized the breakfast bar and rearranged the bedroom for jeremy hopefully it will make things easoer for him until we can get our bigger bed and move it into what we will use as the master bedroom once we are married.

On other news my in-laws new house is moving along quickly they have the roof, electrical, plumbing, of course foundation, and walls up. Hopefully now the next move will be insulation, and drywall than it wont be long after that that they move in and we get the rest of the house to decorate (at least I can decorate Jeremy says his job is to just nod his head and say yes mam! LOL!!!!) and I can start moving in the non-essential items until we get married; but hopefully that will give me time to paint and decorate our house and we can move our furniture around and get everything where we want it. Other than that life here in the empie/callow households has been relatively quiet and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment