Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I know its been awhile since I have been on here and i promise to do better in the future. We have been busy with planning our wedding and getting everything in line and thankfully it is coming together. My furture mother in law has been so helpful and has actually found several things at goodwill all practically brand new, or very gently used. My inlaws new house is coming along fast and it is very exciting for them and us. I got to pick out the paint for our dining room and when I get back from georgia I will start painting once I get back home. Speaking of Georgia Angela and I went up to surpise Michelle with a weekend visit. It was so awesome seeing her reaction. She had no clue so today Angela and I are going to go ride the savannah ferry today and do some exploring, we are also meeting up wih michelle for lunch and than going to fatz tonight for dinner. YAY!!!! The only downside is my lovey is at home this weekend and I wont get to see him until monday evening. Well until we meet again here in blogland be safe on your adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment