Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JK Designs Inc.

Jeremy and I started a new business this past week. I know, I know, a lot of you are probably thinking "WHAT!?!? planning a wedding and a marriage and a business all within in a year?" Yeah I know its crazy but thankfully for me I am just doing billing for the business for now and handling the office. He has been working all day with my lil bro networking his parents new house. Its been crazy but we are both excited about where this could go. Hopefully within the next couple of years though I can finish my business degree and start my own flower shop as well. We are going to be one busy couple over the next couple of years, but it is all exciting what is going on for us. By the way our new business is JK Designs Inc. It stands for Jeremy and Katie Designs (not just kidding) as michelle pointed it could be, although our slogan is "JK Designs the best in town and we are not just kidding. " So if you hear of anyone who is looking for someone to come and wire their house or office building for networking let us know. Our office number is 850-232-0426, and our website is http://www.jkdesigns.us/ bear with us because it is still under construction. It has been interesting process so far as I have never done anything like this before. Jeremy has been in business before so he has more of an understanding of all of this than I and he also has a leg up on me with all this computer technological stuff, that totally frustrates me to the point of almost no return. LOL!!!!!!! So thankfully I am glad that all my part is in the business is to do billing and answer the phone no hands on in the field. Well I am signing off for the night. Its been long day and dinner is yet to be haved.

No comments:

Post a Comment