Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chaos of Life!!!!

Everything here is crazy. Jeremy and I are redoing his house which I will move into when we get married so right now needless to say everything is out of place like the fact that I have a couch in our kitchen a table in our makeshift living room and piles of lost clothes somewhere. LOL! However we were able to accomplish the fact that the office is now moved to the old living room, our bedroom is now finished painting, pictures hung and new furniture moved in. Jeremy and I absolutely love it. We were able to purchase a new bed and a headboard. Which look awesome in our new room. I will have to post pictures. It has been a lot of work but so much fun. I have never had a house that I could decorate this way and express so much creativity in. We have a lot more work to do. Hopefully tonight though I will have the couch at least out of the kitchen and be able to cook for the first time in there in a week. It will be so nice when we have the other side of the house to be able and put our living in the living room and the kitchen table in the kitchen and the dining room will be able to be put together. Another thing will be now organizing and finding our missing clothes. My problem is I have clothes at our house and still at my apartment until we get married and than his clothes I am not really sure what happened to them all I know is that I just had to go buy some more because we cant find the missing ones. Ha! most of his could very easily somehow ended up at my house. Who really knows. Well I can't spend much time on here the coffee is calling my name and so is the mess in the house.

1 comment: