Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nesting

I have heard of this happening to women when the are pregnant right before they go into labor, but never any other time. And yet I find myself trying to nest into my new house and its not working. While my mother-in-law totally understands how I feel because she is having a hard time nesting right now as well since all of our houses are in a upheaval. We are all patiently awaiting the completion of their house and once that happens we can move the rest of our furniture on jeremys side of the house to its rightful place over there and I can pack my apartment and move it over at least all the things that I am not going to be using for the next couple of months until we get married. There in lies a challange as well since if I pack the apartment my living room will become filled with boxes and less room for living I can also stack boxes in my bedroom now thanks to my amazing roommate I now have the room to place packed boxes. This move however I am determined to be organized so that each box will be labled and already have a place going into the house and I wont have to have any more boxes sitting around for 3 years unpacked as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment