Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In a hurry at 90 miles an hour...

So I feel so rushed lately trying to get everything accomplished so our house will be ready when we get married and then I have to remember wait you are going to be a housewife so if it isnt accomplished now you can do it after you get married. But I am getting frustrated with not being able to put anything away so everything is sitting in the middle of all the floors in the house until we can get the other side to put stuff away. Hopefully though I will be able to get my apartment packed and put in the approriate places before I have to move out. Thankfully Jeremy and I finished our premarital counseling today. It was so good though to spend that time with Pastor Richard Crisco. It was like a breath of fresh air to me. We are slowly getting everything done that needs to it just isnt going fast enough in a way for me at least time wise I am wishing away the days of my engagement just to be done with the craziness of wedding planning and to know that once I am married the house will be arranged and decorated the way I (we, although Jeremy keeps telling me its my department) want it. We finally got my wedding ring ordered. Heres what it looks like. We also order our new bed and it should be delivered next week. YAY thats exciting. Well this was just basically a yellow light in my day back to running 90 miles an hour.






No comments:

Post a Comment