Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!!!

I have seen a lot of these and I am going to start doing this!!! So I am saying SO WHAT to...

  • I miss my husband terribly when he is at the church working two days a wee
  • I still havent completely unpacked after moving in almost 6 months ago (I have at least 10 yrs b4 we move)
  • I am selling Mary Kay right now mostly for the 50% discount I get personally
  • I can't wait until Extreme Couponing comes on TLC
  • I just realized that I wrote the wrong wedding date in our guest book (hey I think I did it on our wedding day)
  • I make my husband snuggle in the morning when he is a get up and go get 'em type guy

Anyways I hope yall enjoy this and I will have to figure it how to link this up with some other bloggers who do So What Wednesdays!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty good. I can relate to the first one for sure. Husband works the overnight 3 nights a week and I don't see him from a little after 4pm until he gets home over 12 hours later. As far as the last one, I'm with Jeremy--not in the morning, please. Husband is the morning cuddler here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sad thing is wilma is that I was so spoiled for the first year of our relationship I had him home all day everyday all to myself and I miss him terribly although its only two days a week and he is only at the most with traffic 20 minutes away. He loves it I hate it lol, Oh well! He has also gotten pretty good about making sure we have our morning cuddle. We set the alarm for about 20-30 minutes before we have to get up. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back when my husband worked at home I worked outside from 6-2:30 M-F. Now he's gone 6 hours on Monday, 12 hours overnight on Tuesday, and 11 hours overnight Wednesday and Thursday. Of course, he's gone longer because of travel time downtown plus there isn't time on the 11 hour shifts to get back into the fishbowl on time. :( That's good that your husband is making time for your cuddling. We always worked very early when we were your age so I never got accustomed to it because I had to fly out the door. Now we don't have a bed or a sofa so we have to get creative when it comes to the cuddling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie- follow the link for so what wednesdays on my blog, to shannon. thats where you link up.

    ReplyDelete