Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SWW 03-30-11

So What If:

  • its 830 and dinner is just now being cooked
  • I have to go get my new couch in the morning and our 2 couches are still sitting in the living room
  • its 830 and I have to move our 2 couches and still eat dinner and get up by 7 in the am
  • if my favorite movie is called "everybody's baby: the rescue of Jessica McClure"
  • not only is the above my favorite movie but that I have newspaper clippings and have watched almost every news story on her throughout her life.
  • it's now 10 and I havent finished this blog
  • my 2 favorite days of the week is Wed. & Thurs. b/c of So what wednesday and Greys anatonmy
  • secretly I was estatic that is was storming this morning so that my honey stayed home (i miss him when he's gone)
  • I have only dated 2 men and I married the second one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your So What Wednesdays. :) Lucky you getting a couch. I remember when we had one. It was nice. That's so nice that you got to spend the day with your husband. Sometimes those unexpected ones are the nicest ones. Mine is on his second overnight of the week. We got a nice surprise about an hour ago though. He had time to stop by for a few minutes. That was nice. Sean was so happy to get to say goodnight to dad in person. Sounds like you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete