Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SWW 06-1-11

So what...


  • If I feel like taking a ball bat to the computer... more specifically to blogger who will not let me comment or follow or anything other than write blogs and read them
  • If I want to be a foster parent so bad even now when we have one extra half functioning room and it is in desperate need of a paint job
  • If it looks like it might be close to 6 months to get our air condtioner fixed (why does everything have to be so dog gone expensive)
  • If I talk to my dog like I talk to a kid. Calling her by her first middle and last name and even asking her questions (what she responds)
  • If I am extremely frustrated with everything breaking down in the house and the car over the past year arghhhhhh is all I can say
  • If it frustrates me that everything in price is going up but we will not recieve an pay raises unless I get a job and than all that job will pay is gas to and from work and an aid to come help the hubs while I am gone at work
  • If I make out a calendar to plan out all our meals (it helps with saving money and reduces impulse buying)

No comments:

Post a Comment