Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

The hubs and I spent our weekend busier than normal for us. I and our roommate and best friend threw my other best friends baby shower (so excited cant wait until the baby is here). That was a lot of work but well worth it. Plus I got to hold a baby in I dont know how long. Jeremy normally has fridays off anyways so he got a four day weekend which was nice. Sunday we had church and than we drove out to laurel hill for one more visit with my preggo best friend and her husband and her inlaws. We had steaks and garden squash and potato salad than back home. Monday we slept in a little bit. We were hoping to see the hubs uncle and that maybe he could fix our tankless water heater but they had to leave town a day earlier because he got sick. So hopefully next time. The rest of the day hubby spent working on updating and reinstalling e-sword onto our computers and server, while I just relaxed around the house caught up on some shows on the dvr. it was a relaxing weekend all around though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice weekend--busy, but nice. Sorry to hear about your water heater and I hope Jeremy's uncle is feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete