Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SWW 06-15-2011

So what if...

  • Its 9pm and we haven't eaten dinner yet
  • its 9 pm and i am just now writing my SWW
  • I think that it is amazing that 8 months has already passed since I have said I do, i thought our first year would pass slowly for some reason
  • I/we choose to live without an ac for right now because we dont want to take out any loans and go into any debt and we will save up for the replacement unit, we are trying to become debt free
  • I/we choose not to get a second car for right now because of the above mentioned of not wanting to get a loan and want to become debt free
  • i think that my hubs and i were some of the most gorgeous babies ever seriously we were cute!
  • if our power was out for 3 1/2 hours because someone hit a pole down the road I pray they are ok but we were able to be gone for most of that time
  • that this is all I have its my blog and I can write what I want

1 comment: