Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2-26-2003

Dear Mom,

Wow! 8 years has flown by quick and I feel like I have lived a lifetime in those years. After I moved back here from Iowa got involved in a home church, experienced hurt from close friends, my first boyfriend; and consquently my first heartbreak. I moved into my first apartment and lived there 3 years. I went back to college and had to quit again. I than a little over a year ago meet an unusual fellow and I didnt know how much my life would change. I meet Jeremy and we quickly fell in love and got married almost 5 months ago. I wish you could have been there. It was a small wedding but you would love Jeremy and his parents. God really knew what He was doing when He created Jeremy for me and vice versa. I cant believe how good God is to me. I am able to stay at home with him and hopefully before too much longer we will have babies. right now though we have our hands full with a very active 8 1/2 month labador named Molly. Madison your grandbaby just turned 3 and she is very much a callow woman already. LOL. She is such a funny little girl. I miss you very much and wish you were just a phone call away because many times I wish I could pick up the phone and call you but I know heaven doesnt have any phones and if it did I am not sure I could afford that phone call. I do miss you very much and I love you and miss you everyday.

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Sarah J today. Your momma was a sweet hard-workin' woman. She fought so hard to stay with ya'll. But, she is pain free now. I can't believe it's been that long!

    ReplyDelete