Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unforgettable!

Thats how I can only describe this past few days. Jeremy and I started (mostly me) celebrating valentines early as we were excited that this was our first married valentines. I gave him an early card with a starbucks giftcard. Unfortunately my honey was plagued on and off with severe stomach pain all last week would be there one day and not the next day. Well we had plans for our family to come over on Friday for my 25th birthday and while he was still having pain Jeremy was insistent that we have the party and not to think another thing about it. Well about 3:30 Thursday morning Jeremy wakes up and cant take it any longer and we go up to the er to see what is going on. (I had my suspicions thinking it was his gallbladder). After several hours and a doctor that wasnt impressive or that would listen the culprit was a hernia. After talking to the surgeon and finding that the hernia was not emergent we would have to wait to get it operated on; in fact we have our meeting with the surgeon this upcoming thursday. Well as it is Jeremy was still off his game thursday night but after spending almost 12 hours in the er he and angela venture to walmsrt and he picks out my birthday gift and all my valentines gifts. I told him he was excused this one time (lol). He said nope there wasnt any excuse.So oue first valentines married and my first married birthday would totally be unforgettable.

For my birthday I got a food scale that I finally decided I wanted. Valentines included 2 cards, a box of chocolates, a soft teddy bear, a set of red candles, and a half dozen yellow roses (which is my absolute favorite) which he is the only one who has been able to buy them for me. I got him a gift card to starbucks and home depot (his favorite store) a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements with valentine ballons, love monkeys from winn dixie, and well some other married fun items that will have to wait until after he heals from hernia surgery. As for dinner we are planning that as well for when he heals from surgery. All in all this is still one of the best valentines days I have ever had and I amso glad to have my forever valentine with Jeremy. He truly blesses me and loves me so much.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your blog is perfectly named. You two do have many adventures. LOL Sounds like you had a great birthday, Katie, and that both of you had a good Valentine's. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Jeremy. I had that surgery about 6 years ago. Was in the hospital about 4 days but the recovery wasn't too bad overall. I'll be praying that you have an uneventful and quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete