Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Makeover

I was reading a new blog tonight from a dear lady at at our church, it gave me such an inspiration to blog even more and to do a blog makeover. I am impressed with it how it turned out in looks, lets just hope the inspiration to blog more kicks into reality. I am going to start blogging even tidbits like recipes to try, quotes I come across, scriptures or just random thoughts throughout the day. Coming in March hopefully it will also be more productive as Jeremy and I are going to do a lifestyle change with what we eat and start doing a low carb lifestyle. It has hit more and more since we have been married at least for me that its not just about me anymore that I cant live my life how I want especially including how I treat my body another thing is how the bible talks about that our body is the temple of the holy spirit and that I need to treat it better and take care of what God has given me physically, finacially, spiritually, and emtionally. Also being in better shape will help with getting pregnant, delivering babies, raising children and gives me more energy to spend more time with my honey. Also it can add years to my life and help reduce the chance of developing diabetes and heart problems and even certain types of cancer and of course just the over all improvement of health. I am so excited not just for the fact of losing weight but for the fact that there is so much yummy food to eat and not feeling like i am depriving myself of food.

1 comment:

  1. Nice new look to the blog. Good luck with your health change. That can be hard but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete