Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SWW 05-18-11

  • So what if I havent posted one of these since the middle to end of april
  • or that it took my 7 months to get our closets organized and at got all of the hubbys clothes out of my closet
  • or that for the first time in since we have been married I have consistently cooked dinners for the past like 2 weeks
  • or that its taken me about 2 1/2 weeks to get this far along on our laundry (would help to clean our room and closets out sooner)
  • that one of my favorite shows is Dr. Phil and tha fact that my hubby wrote him and we might get an email back even from the show just tickles me
  • that i am going kicking and screaming on how to set up a website and edit it (trying to help the hubs out with our ministry website)
  • that secretly I want to get my Mary Kay going to the point I am making what I made while working at Regions ( I mean come on what woman wouldnt love working selling make up and skin care that actually works)
  • that I cried hard this morning when one of our baby kitten died (not sure what happened)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the SWW back! I'm sorry to hear about your kitten. :( Good luck with the website. I used to help my husband with that back in the day. I even used to make custom backgrounds and everything. It has changed so much now though that I wouldn't even know where to begin. What is Regions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regions is a bank here in town that I used to work before I got married. It was so weird about my little kitten he was okay and the next minute he was dead it was so weird. So I have to take the other one to the vet and make sure that absolutely nothing else is wrong.

    ReplyDelete