Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SWW 05-25-11

So what if...

  • I bought craft stuff for my nieces to have at my house but secretly is thrilled that I now have an excuse to color and make stuff (I find it relaxing)
  • my new favorite website is crayola.com
  • am excited that we have pretty much come to the decision that we will be adopting in 4 years and that we will be doing it debt free
  • that it tickled me that my youngest niece is fiercely defensive of me and tells her sisters that I am her Aunt Katie and not theirs (which I had to tell her the other day that I was theirs as well and it nearly made her cry
  • that finally after having a dog for 9 1/2 months that I am just now getting to enjoy her
  • that I started this on Saturday (I had time then)
  • that I highly upset that less than a week after we had our ac serviced it went out again (hoping it doesnt mean that we have to replace it we will just have to live without an ac in the main part of the house)
  • if I sleep with the tv on but have to fall asleep with my netflixs playing on my phone with my ear plugs on
  • that this is the first time I am sad about neighbors moving away from me

1 comment:

  1. I like to color too. *grin* Congrats on your decision about the adoption. I hope it all works out for you. That's great that your niece loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete