Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 21 Something I miss

I could list a thousand things and people I miss to narrow this down took some serious thinking, but I have decided to write about one thing I think I miss the most.


I miss when life was simple. As a kid life was so simple you got up and and went to school and came home and did chores and it was simple. Relationships were simple. The worst thing that could happen in a relationship as a kid was someone didn't played with someone else or your favorite toy would break. (I know realistically that a lot of kids there is a lot of things that can happen that are a lot worse) Life was so simple when we keep relationships simple. As we grow up relationships become complicated. Stress of life makes emotions to run high and people to over react. Several years ago family was all that mattered and families and friends worked everything out and stayed connected forever. Now a days it's not. People get so upset about petty things and get then things get complicated. There are so many things that pull you so many different directions as an adult that you don't have to worry so much about before you graduate high school. I look back and my biggest concern was passing my high school classes. As an adult there are bills to pay cars and homes to maintain. You get pulled in so many directions and life goes by so fast that if we don't take the time to simplify our life it we will wake up one day at the end of our life stressed out and exhausted.

Let's take our time now to simplify our lives. I think not only will you and your immediate family appreciate but everyone you come into contact with will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment