Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 24 A difficult Time in my life.

Everyone encounters difficult times in their life and depending on their past experience something that isn't a difficult time for you but would be world changing for someone else. I think a life changing difficult time in my life was when my mom was diagnosed with cancer and died 8 years later. I was 9 years old when she was diagnosed and 17 when she passed away. It was a long hard period of time there. I remember thinking so many times that I wondered if I would make it through. I believe that God healed my mom by taking her home to heaven. There are so many days when I miss my mom and wish she was just a phone call away. I still remember her cell phone number. So many times since I was 9 I wish my mom could have been a "normal" mom. That she didn't have to be so sick and that her cancer could be gone. So many times since I was 17 and she was gone I wish I could have called her or seen her. I missed her on my graduation and wedding day and the time during when I was moving to help with packing and going through pictures and family memories. While time has definitely healed the biggest parts of missing her there are still moments when I miss her incredibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment