Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 30 Favorite Comfort Food

My Favorite Comfort Food is homemade macaroni cheese. I think thats probably tops the chain of comfort foods. No matter what you make to go with it, macaroni and cheese. If you add bbq sauce or ketchup it brings it to a whole new level. My favorite homemade mac and cheese is my granny's. She makes the most awesome macaroni and cheese. Its cheesy like if it's made with velveeta cheese but it's not. I know the cheese is the cheese she buys here in Iowa and while there are the types of the cheese available. She uses american cheese but I haven't seen the brand anywhere outside of Iowa. It makes it cheesy and gooey. Nothing seems to make things better (other than a good cry mentioned a couple days ago) a good hot bowl of homemade mac and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment