Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 31 A Weird Quirk About Me!

Day 31 already, the past month has gone by so fast and I actually have killed two birds with one stone. I got my blog rolling again and I have blogged at least 10 days a month with this. I got 21 in February and 10 in March. I might do another 31 day challenge or I might just take some ideas from a challenge. I really have enjoyed this. So for the final day, a weird quirk about me.

My family definitely has some weird quirks. Things like my grandma and my uncle can't talk on the phone without their glasses. If the phone rings in the middle of the night they have to find their glasses first. My weird quirk is that if someone asks me to smell something or I am trying to smell something. I have to have complete silence. I mean like no noise at all. If there is noise in the background I can't smell. I know, I know it's weird. I think it's because any noise would distract me and if you ask me to smell something I want to concentrate on it and I want to be able to smell it all. Sometimes though this backfires on me like especially if the smell stinks LOL! I know it's a crazy weird quirk but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment