Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 29 Top of my Bucket Lists

The top of my bucket list this is exciting because it's dreams that I hope one day will happen. The very one top thing would be a trip to Ireland, most specifically the Isle of Man, that's where my family came from on my dad's side of the family. That would be so amazing. The next thing on my bucket list would to be travel across the country. My bucket list is short not that there aren't many dreams but I am listing all of what I think is realistically going to happen. I tend to dream realistically I guess because there are crazy dreams I have; dreams that I am afraid to even speak words to; for fear that they may not come true. Crazy dreams that would top my bucket list and blow some other peoples bucket list. I am excited though to see if the crazy unspeakable things to top my ucket list come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment