Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 20 Where I want to be in 10 years

In 10 years I will be almost 40...Whoa lets just think about that for a minute. I can't believe that that makes me even a little more scared of turning 30 next year and thats turning 40 I mean I can't even wrap my mind around that it wasn't that long ago that I thought 30 was a long way off. So back to the topic at hand Where do I want to be in 10 years. I would love to be homeschooling our kids hopefully we will have 2 kids then. Our house should be paid off in that time. Maybe just maybe in 10 years we could look at still building a house, not sure how that will work. We love our house and Jeremy is adamant that he is never moving again until he's dead ha! I however would still love to build a house just for us (don't think it will happen though). I would love to have the ministry into it's own office building and reclaim our 5th bedroom in our house as a kids bedroom or guest bedroom or a joint office for Jeremy and I. I would love to maybe open an etsy shop in that time because I would love to say that I have had time to create and make. Another thing I would love to see happen is that the Jeremy and I can also travel speaking to churches and encouraging them. I would also love to start being able to ministering to wives who have a husband with "handicaps". It's been on my heart. 

It's a little hard to say where I want to be in 10 years because 10 years ago I was a young 19 year old girl. The only thing that is the same from 10 years ago is I live in Iowa. I never would have imagined 10 years ago moving back to Florida and get married and never thought I would be back in Iowa. To top that never thought I would have bought a house in Iowa either ever. 

I definitely believe in making plans and always having a goal, but I have always have learned that when you leave your life in God's hands nothing is predictable and it's the best adventure in life you can ever imagine. So while I have my ideas of where I want to be in 10 years God's plans and ideas are always better and always more fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment