Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 19 My worst Habits

Oh ouch! My worst habits this is kinda an ouchy blog because nobody wants to point out their flaws or worst anything. I really bad habit and the worst one I have is that I can't say no very easily. It's great for other people because it gets them help. However for Jeremy and I it's bad because I get overcommitted and then I stress out a lot towards Jeremy. I am working on it more now that we have moved and it definitely has made us happier saying no more and more. Saying no doesn't come easy because I like helping people and like putting people before myself and I have learned you can't take care of people or help people if you aren't taking care of yourself and helping yourself. I also learned that everything you say yes to you are saying no to something or someone else. I have decided that I want to say yes more to my husband and no to the unnecessary things. So hopefully this wont be my worst habit for much longer!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment