Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

31 Day challenge... Day 1 introduction

So starting off my 31 day challenge. Day one is an introduction


How to introduce myself...Well yall know my name so lets skip that step. LOL Well just a little background I was born in Michigan, but I have lived in Ohio, Florida, and Iowa. I have been married for almost 4 1/2 years to Jeremy and we live in Iowa with our dog Molly. We moved here in June of 2014. I love being back up north and Jeremy loves living here for the first time in his life. He was born and raised in Florida where we moved from. My parents and older brother and younger sisters and Jeremy's parents still live there.

Since moving to Iowa I have rediscovered some of my favorite diy projects. Things like sewing and photography, and I started working on our dining room table to strip it and refinish it. It definitely needs some TLC.Well I guess thats a good introduction for now... Keep checking back for the rest of my 31 day challenge.

1 comment:

  1. So far so good, looking forward to reading and learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete