Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 11 Most Proud Moment.

I don't know that I could just pick one proud moment. I guess what I thinking would actually accumulates a few moments in time. My high school graduation would probably be the first one of my proud moments, than it would be moving into my apartment, than getting married, than selling our house and than buying our house here in Iowa. I think those are my most proud moments because for me it represented so many "adult" life changing moments. I remember getting ready to move into my own apartment and the fear I had about what happens if I fail or I can't do it. However I did it I had my own apartment for 3 years before I meet and married Jeremy. Getting married it was definitely one of the biggest decisions I have ever made. When we decided to move to Iowa and all the stuff that comes with moving it was a big deal. Than going to the bank and getting financing for our house and being able to do that without having to have anyone co sign for us was huge for me and picking out our house and buying it was another proud moment. I think these are the ones that stick out the most because each one of them were the opening and closing of chapters in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment