Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 17 Favorite Childhood Book!

My favorite childhood book, now thats a tough one. I loved reading as a child. I still love reading even now as an adult. I could read for hours and hours. I will only take me a couple of days of reading if its a good book to finish pretty much any book. The quickest I ever read a book was on a flight.My flight from Pensacola to Atlanta is roughly an hour and half and I read Heaven is for Real in less time than that. So to pick a favorite book is hard. I would say its actually a series of books. It was the Mandie series. They are written by Lois Gladys Sheppard. I think the last time I checked there are roughly 60 books in the series. They run about 150 pgs a book. If anyone knows of any young girls roughly starting around age 8 through age 12 they are a great series of books. Plus they are a christian based book. The story is set in the early 1900's in North Carolina. This is the way they look now. They come in volumes of like 3-5 of the books into one.






No comments:

Post a Comment