Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2015

Day 18 What am I afraid of?

This is a loaded question we all have fears. I have some normal fears like spiders; it is a lot better than it was when I was little now its more like I don't care for them not so much a huge fear other than brown recluse spiders. For a long time I have had a crazy fear of taking long car trips with just Jeremy and I. We had a van that was horrible it was always breaking down and we couldn't depend on it at all. We actually got stranded in a little town in Missouri for a week and no one could ever figure out was wrong with our van and it made me so nervous because when it would die it would just die with no warning. We could have been going down the interstate and it was such a safety issue for us. So I had a horrible fear after that. It has taken a long time close to 3 years to get over most of it but i am still hesitate to jump in the car and drive on a trip. I think another fear I have now that we live up north is getting in a bad accident in the winter time. I just don't do a lot of winter driving. I was in a bad accident when I was about 4 or 5 where we hit a patch of black ice. I am thankful though that a lot of my winter driving has just been around town and not any long stretched on the highway especially when its been snowing and icy. I guess thats the major ones. I try hard to not focus on them because they can control your life and I do not want fear to control my life, because the Bible says that God does not give us a spirit of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment