Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 2... 20 Facts About Me!


  1. Today is my birthday 2-11 I am 29 years old
  2. I have 5 siblings
  3. I love to read anything and everything (seriously I would read the cereal boxes in the morning just so I could read something as a kid)
  4. I have been married for 5 years this October
  5. When I was little I named my pets after food (popcorn the goldfish, and pancakes the cat)
  6. I currently live the farthest north of all my siblings
  7. I am horrible at being surprised doesn't matter I always figure it out (just ask Jeremy) I think the only time he really surprised me was our first married Christmas he bought me a necklace and I wasn't expecting it
  8. Molly is the first dog that I have ever owned
  9. I use to want 10 kids now 4 is the most I think I want
  10. I have always wanted to open and own my own florist shop
  11. I was 16 when my little sister was born (I always wanted a sister growing up; I had severe denial when my little brother was in his way)
  12. I am the second oldest female in my family (only my granny is older than myself)
  13. I graduated as salutatorian of my high school class (it was awarded on a point system and I just barely missed valedictorian) 
  14. I have moved 13 times in 29 years and none of it was for the military
  15. I am the 3rd generation of my dads side of the family to be born in America (my great grandpa came over from Ireland before my grandpa was ever born)
  16. I have always wanted to adopt 
  17. I was a pastors kid
  18. I love my in-laws (no messy mother in law/daughter in law drama here)
  19. I want to travel to Ireland (dream vacation)
  20. I once wrote a multi chapter childrens book about a bear named macaroni and a little girl lost in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment