Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 5 My Guilty Pleasure

I really had to think about this one and I would say it is getting pedicures. I got my first one about 7 years ago and its been a bad habit ever since. It is so nice to be pampered that way. I love it and I know its an expensive way to get your toenails painted and before I got my first one I would have never ever thought in a million years I would be that girl that spends money doing it. For me it is one way that I can take time for myself and I don't have to go get anyone or go anywhere or be needed it really in that time is all about me. Now that we have moved to Iowa they have definitely not been as frequent but I do enjoy them when we go back to Florida. It's just not the same having your toes done than having to cover them up with tennis shoes or boots. In Florida you can get away with wearing flip flops just about year around.

I would also say in the fast few days another guilty pleasure would be my blog. I have neglected it badly in the almost 5 years I have had it and so I decided this year I would make the time and effort to put into it. Thus the 31 day challenge. I hope to continue doing my blog and maybe will just start doing 30-31 day challenges every month. I have been enjoying the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment