Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 10 First Celebrity Crush...

I was never really someone who had crushes growing up. A lot of the girls my age their crush was JTT and if you around my age no explanation on the initials. For the rest of yall that would be Jonathon Taylor Thomas. However not my thing. I think the first celebrity "crush" I had would have been Heath Ledger. However I wouldn't even really say it was a crush more of that I liked a lot of his work after seeing him in the Patriot. I just never really had crushes on celebrity maybe because I am fairly realistic and I knew that there would be no chances of anything so why have a crush. I had lots of crushes on guys just never really any celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment