Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

30 by 30 revamped!

Small break from my 31 Day Challenge.

So today I was looking through my pas blog entries and came across this one. I started reading through it and I was like man it has been 2 years and I don't think I can really check any of these off; which makes me sad in a way but I think about these goals and since I am a year away from my 30th birthday I think I can still make some of these happen. So here are some incorporated from the last one and some new ones.

The ones I can think that are pretty much completed are these:

Have the ministry self-sufficient.
       *For the most part it is in fact I can't remember when we last had to pay a bill for the ministry although we are far from where we want to be we are growing by God's grace every month; in fact we have been able to take a small salary from the ministry and also been able to bless people who have been in need a few different times this past year.

Have dream house plans picked out.
       *Funny thing about that. I don't think Jeremy and I will ever build a house but we bought a dream house in August of '14, so I think I can consider this one done.

Buy new pots and pans.
       *Did this for my christmas present 2013. Definitely needed to do this.

Buy a mac laptop
       *I am pretty sure we bought a mac laptop since writing this list, however it was a used one and I don't even know where it is because it had to be plugged in all the time and we just didnt have a good place to put a laptop that had to be plugged in all the time at this point.

Buy a never been driven before totally new vehicle.
       *The plan for this one is to have it bought in the next couple of months. So this one is half way done. we have the car picked out just waiting to get the rest of the money and we will be good to go.

4 1/2 out of 30 kinda stinks, so heres to a better year of accomplishment. Maybe cutting down too on my list for now will help. I can always add to it later




  • Walk a 5K
  • See Jeremy healed (that one is out of my control and in God's hands)
  • Become a notary
  • Get my florist license
  • Read 25 new books that I have never read so any suggestions appreciated
  • Start the adoption process
  • Get Healthy
  • Plan a vacation to somewhere we have never been
  • Go to Ohio
  • Update wedding rings for each other
  • Finish getting the house unpacked and painted/decorated
  • Read the Bible 6 times
  • learn to knit
  • learn to crochet more
  • Build our savings
  • develop new friendships
  • Blog at least 10x a month
  • Try a new recipe every week


No comments:

Post a Comment