Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day 12 If I won the Lottery

This is kinda an interesting topic considering the recent powerball was $564 million dollars. Whoa! Can you say lots of dough!? Ha I don't even know what I would do with that much money seriously. I know what I could do with maybe around 100 grand. I think the first thing we would do is tithe of it. Jeremy and I made a commitment a few years ago that no matter what any money we get in we tithe off of it. So that takes care of the first thing. Next would be pay off our house and than I would want to splurge and buy me a really nice new car. We would put money into savings a good chunk. We would tithe again off of it to the ministry we run right now that we would give a lot of it away I think in the long run. I would also love to take a nice vacation maybe overseas. Than we would give a lot of the money away to people who needed it mostly I would think it would be close family and friends. I think we would make sure that our household would be taken care of and then kinda go from there. However though it's really hard to win the lotto when you don't play the lotto so heres to pipe dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment