Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 6 3 Personality Traits I am proud of...

Hmm... this one makes me think even more than yesterday.

The first one I would say would be I am fiercely loyal. If you are a friend or family or someone close to me it takes something major that would change my loyalty. I would stick my neck out for you and defend you to the death.


The second one is my inner strength. Many times and many years have gone by and in the past I would say that I wasn't strong but I look back at what I have had to deal with at such a young age that I know that it is God who gives me the inner strength to lean on Him and to have made it through so much.

The third one is that I tend to see the best of anyone. I try to see the best thing about anyone I meet really until that person gives me a reason not to.


No comments:

Post a Comment