Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 15 A timeline of my day!

My timeline of my day varies from day to day. So I am going to give you an outline of my week.

Monday: Jeremy has his aide come and help him which makes it an easy day for me. I like to try and catch up on laundry and straighten the house.

Tuesday: It's Jeremy and I all day long. Usually I catch up on anything from I didn't get done on monday or any other day.

Wednesday: Jeremy's aid comes again. I have Bible Study with my Grandma and my aunt during the day. We also have Church on Wednesday night.

Thursday: This has become one of my favorite days. We go over to my grandmas house to play cards and eat dinner with her and my grandpa and a family friend.

Friday: Jeremy's aid comes again. My weekly schedule is fluid in the sense that I might have errands to run or dr appts to take my aunt or my grandma too. I have even started picking up little projects like sewing and my blog and shortly doing a diy on our dining room table.

Saturday: I usually do my lesson plans for childrens church and get ready for church on Sunday.

Sunday; We have church sunday morning and recently we have been going to my grannys house on sunday afternoon after church and lunch. Than its an early relaxing night at home for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment