Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 3 ... Meaning of my Business Name.

Well I don't have a business so I decided to change this one up and give the meaning of my name Jeremys name and the names we have picked out for our children.

My Name is Katherine Elizabeth

Katherine means- Pure and consecrated to God
Elizabeth means- Beloved or Oath of God

Jeremy's name is Jeremy Lee

Jeremy means- Exalted of the Lord
Lee means- Pasture or Meadow


We have 3 names picked out for our children

Gideon Jeremiah

Gideon means- Mighty Warrior
Jeremiah means- Whom God has Chosen

Judah Isaiah

Judah means- Praise
Isaiah means- The salvation of the Lord

Zoe Grace

Zoe means- Abundant Life
Grace means- Unmerited Favor



When I was younger I really came to understand that words are powerful and our names are words and that when you name your children to be careful because that is what you are speaking over your child everyday and it can be a curse or a blessing. My mom always said had she realized this before she had us kids that she would have definitely looked and maybe researched more before picking our names but my brothers and I ended up with some powerful meaning names. Since I realized what power names have I researched carefully any names I liked for my kids before I was married. Each one of the names Jeremy and I have picked out have all come to us either from something God spoke to us about our children or out of a time of testing. Jeremy and I are not sure how our children will come to us whether by personal pregnancy or all by adoption but we know that God has powerful plans for all of our children even if there is more than the 3 we have named above. God is in control of our family and we know he will bring the babies when and how many we are suppose to have and give us the wisdom and guidance to raise them and to know when we are done having babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment